- PWC hours of operation are from 9:30 am to 1 hour before sunset.
- Youth 12-17 years old may operate a PWC only if they have taken the required boating safety training in Minnesota or another state and have it with them, and then only with a parent or responsible guardian on board within reach of the controls. NOTE: An online Permit may be acquired at: mndnr.gov/boatingcourse
- Children under 12 years of age may not operate a motorized watercraft in Minnesota.
- Special care must be taken to not have water forced into body cavities. Wear appropriate clothing and use common sense.
- No wake zones are marked by buoys saying NO WAKE on them, it is also no wake from the shore to 150 feet out, also 150 feet from non-motorized boats and 100 feet from motorized boats (including other PWC's).
- Boating while impaired is illegal and not allowed. PERIOD.
- Do not buzz back and forth in the same area for extended periods.
- Passing another watercraft in open water - use caution and stay 100 feet away.
- When meeting a boat at a right angle, the boat on the right has the right-of-way.
- Non-motorized craft have the right-of-way. Motorized must yield.
- Tubing behind a PWC is fun, but can be dangerous. Allow only a responsible adult to tow tubes. BE SAFE, NOTHING RUINS A DAY ON THE WATER LIKE AN INJURY, CRASH OR WORSE!!
- Avoid excessive weeds, this could plug the jet pump, cause the machine to not operate properly and overheat the engine.
- BE CAREFUL, HAVE FUN, MAKE MEMORIES
Ensure the longevity of your watercraft with Dockside Rental's professional winterization and storage services in the Brainerd Lakes Area. Choose peace of mind and reliable shrink wrap and winterization by Dockside Rental to preserve the performance and value of your watercraft.
for jet skis or regular size boats
for pontoons or larger boats
jet ski winterization
Doing our part to stop invasive aquatic species
We are committed to protecting the pristine waters of the Brainerd Lakes Area and preserving its natural beauty. One of our primary goals is to minimize the spread of invasive aquatic species. That's why, after every rental, we meticulously implement a hot wash process to sanitize and clean our watercraft thoroughly.
Our dedication to reducing invasive aquatic species not only safeguards the local environment but also ensures that future generations can continue to enjoy the natural wonders of the Brainerd Lakes. When you choose to rent from us, you can be confident that you're making a responsible choice that contributes to the preservation of our precious water resources. Together, let's make a positive impact on the ecosystem and keep the Brainerd Lakes Area thriving for years to come.
- Golf carts may operate on the extreme right-hand side or shoulder of city roads.
- Their speed may not exceed 20 MPH.
- Drivers of golf cart rentals must obey all traffic laws at all times.
- Operators must have a valid driver's license, or may be 15 years of age with a valid learner permit and accompanied by a person 18 years or older in the front seat.
- No one may sit in the driver's lap while the golf cart is in motion.
- There is no standing while the golf cart is in motion or hanging on to a golf cart in motion.
- Credit card is required for $500.00 damage deposit on each golf cart.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation.
- Renter must have a credit card and be 21 years or older with a valid driver's license.
- A 2-day cancellation notice is required and a minimum $75 cancellation fee will apply.
- There are no refunds on cancellations of less than 2 days!
- All cancellations must be in writing and received by Dockside Rental within the time described above.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or cash.
- Dockside Rental reserves the right to cancel any reservation if it is determined that conditions are unsafe or not suitable for rental.
- Inquiry about customizing your own guided tour.
- Alcohol consumption is prohibited before and during your rental.
- BE CAREFUL, HAVE FUN, MAKE MEMORIES